Notice of the Accepting Organization

All medium to long-term foreign residents of Japan (those with a period of residence exceeding 90 days) are required to submit a “Notice of the Accepting Organization” to their nearest Regional Immigration Office within 14 days of any of the following changes:
– Leaving the accepting organization (i.e. after graduation, completion of studies, or transfer to a different university)
– Name or address change of the university itself, or permanent closure of the university
– Changing your status of residence (i.e. to enter a job, or engage in job-seeking activities in Japan)
* You must submit this Notice even if you plan to return to your home country immediately after leaving AUA.
* The specific documents required vary depending on the type of change listed above. Please consult the website below for details.