The Student Affairs Division issues various certificates, and accepts various applications for student discounts.



Proof of enrollment, official transcript, health examination certificate, etc.
Student discounts (public transportation)
JR (train), Akita Chuo Kotsu (bus), Ugo Kotsu (bus)
Notice of absence (in case of job interviews, illness, etc.), request for withdrawal, request for permission to commute by car, application for tuition exemption, etc.
Other documents
Please contact the Student Affairs Division or the International Exchange Center by phone or email to inquire about additional documentation.